Thursday, December 2, 2010

make me fall, can you?

Heck, I'm truly lost in my thoughts when I met this guy in the LUF. [P]
It seems, I'm falling for him @___@ which is so not a good idea.
But somehow in his text and words, I've found hope of falling in love again.
Maybe with him? I don't know. But I sure am keeping my promise of meeting him someday... :(

By the way, T asked for my hand in Ragnarok Online on the night of December 1st. It really surprised me... Because I just met him recently and our date this monday was just something out of the blue-- from the Pacman- Margarito bout. @__@ I wasn't expecting it to be like this.

Well, of course I kinda like him, but I gotta sort things out first with myself knowing that I am fresh from break up and that its supposed to be my 1st anniversary with C. :( Idk, it really saddens me whenever I remember my previous relationship. He prioritized himself over me. @__@ Which is so not cool. :(

Anyways, that's all for now.. I am just hanging on to this promise P has given me. :(

"Someday, when you are finally allowed to travel, visit my city and I'll bring you up on the mountains and we'll watch the stars from there."

No comments:

Post a Comment