Monday, December 13, 2010

fallin again

LDR again?

I don't know for the nth time.

But I can't lie to my heart. I am falling for him. And I do wish he will be the last guy I'd fall for.

Meet him.

An author. A Rohan player (former RO player). and someone who can make me smile. The guy who likes ice cream, chocolates, foods with lots of potatoes and coconut milk, etc. Someone who brings out the smile out of me without an effort.

I met him after I moved into LUF forums. Bored and excited to make new friends, I wandered into the fan fic section where I spotted his fics since he was the first one to move his fics there. Time passed and I was an avid reader of his fics and then he dropped by in "The Girl's Room" thread, asking for textmates. I did not hesitate and immediately pm'd him my number.

I can't recall how long I've been talking to him via SMS but all I know is that he's really nice and really interesting.. until I found myself falling for him... only my feelings got confirmed after we had this conference over Tinychat with the SMP members of LUF.

They were teasing us since we have that chemistry building throughout SMP (thread and confe). It was later on, the following day after that conference, that he too have a crush on me.

I am still afraid of LDR. But I think I really found the guy, I wanted to be with for the rest of my life (no kidding LOL). And I'm willing to wait (for a year) and then meet him in person. When you've found the one you're looking for, nothing else matters anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment